The purpose of the Eberhart College Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to a Guilford County Schools graduating senior who might not otherwise be able to attend an institution of higher learning. The scholarship may be applied to tuition, room and board, books and supplies, or fees.
The scholarship will be awarded to a Guilford County resident to attend a state or private four year college or university in North Carolina. Please contact the Chair of the Scholarship Committee at Eberhart@enrichmentfund.org with any questions.
All scholarship materials should be included in one envelope and sent to:
Eberhart College Scholarship
Enrichment Fund for the Guilford County Schools
P. O. Box 10208
Greensboro, NC 27404
Criteria for Selection
1. Financial need
2. Academic achievement and promise
3. Participation in extracurricular activities
4. Involvement in community activities
In order to be considered, your application must include all of the items in the following checklist:
1. Three page Eberhart Scholarship application form (1. General Information and Activities 2. Financial Information 3. Personal Statement).
2. Official high school transcript including courses taken, grades, class rank, and GPA (a minimum 3.0 weighted GPA).
3. SAT or ACT scores (a copy of your score report is sufficient).
4. Two recommendations using the Eberhart Scholarship Recommendation Form.
• One from a principal, guidance counselor, or teacher (choose only one)
• One from a community representative (must not be a relative)